Who We Are
Konrad is a next-generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard-working people who are lifelong learners.
About the Role
Konrad is looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to join us as a Specialist, Operations. You will contribute to the employee and client experience in our fast growing Vancouver office. You have strong multi-tasking skills, a focus on hospitality, and demonstrate operational excellence.
What You'll do
- Act as the first point of contact and contribute to maintaining an exceptional student and/or guest experience
- Participate & manage opening and closing duties for facility
- Oversee and maintain facility cleanliness
- Execute events (setup & teardown), and other operational requirements as needed with limited supervision
- Working closely with GM, support the Campus Coordinators, including scheduling and training
- Maintain classroom and meeting room cleanliness, ensure technology is working (projectors, phones, tv's)
- Plan monthly team outings: confirm venue and manage all of the details and logistics
- Stock office inventory: kitchen groceries, office supplies, etc.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness (dishes, cups, tables) dishwasher rotation, coffee machine refill, common fridge stock maintenance, food/snack stock maintenance
- Working closely with GM, coordinate and manage vendors
- Manage the ordering of all team lunch orders and event catering
- Other duties as necessary to ensure day to day facility efficiency
- 2-4 years of operations or facilities related experience
- Ideally supervisor experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendars, MS Word, Excel
- A focus on hospitality and providing best service for employees and clients
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.