Who We Are
Konrad Group is a next-generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
About The Role
As a Senior Consultant, Strategy and Technology, you will lead cross-functional teams of consultants, designers, and developers though medium and large-scale digital projects and will be able to guide our clients through our Design Thinking Process to deliver cutting edge user experiences.
As a senior member of the team, you have previously worked with clients from a diverse set of industries. You will use your experience to solve complex business problems and you will collaborate with and lead our clients through early brainstorming, the creation of impactful user experiences, through to technical delivery and implementation. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a demonstrable experience in leading teams and mentoring junior team members.
In a multifaceted role you will be exposed to and will work in collaboration with our Strategy, Project Management, User Experience (UX) Design, and Technology teams.
What You'll Do
- As a senior member of the Consulting team you will support the engagement lead on projects varying in size – from smaller rapid-to-market initiatives through to large-scale deliveries
- You will use your experience to strategize and create digital solutions for a variety of clients and verticals
- Lead user experience design thinking workshops with our clients
- Play a key role in understanding and interpreting our clients business challenges and goals and working with our design and technology teams to deliver elegant user experiences
- Ensure client goals and project timelines are being met
- Be a design and technology thought leader on existing and emerging technology trends
- Structure presentations, documentation, request for proposal responses, and other collateral
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in leading strategy, design, and technology teams through medium and large-scale digital projects
- A clear understanding of management, business, finance processes
- Strong track record in liaising with and collaborating with clients
- A demonstrable passion for user experience, digital design, and technology
- A constant desire to learn more about the latest technologies
- A keen eye for great digital design
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong track record of public speaking
- An analytical mindset
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Experience in mentoring other team members
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.