Konrad Group is a multinational technology company with two principal businesses: Konrad and BrainStation. Konrad is a next-generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and on state-of-the-art campuses. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard-working people who are lifelong learners.
Konrad Group is currently looking for an ambitious and analytical candidate to serve as a Payroll Administrator in our West Palm Beach office. It is an exciting opportunity in the global, high-growth technology business.
- Processing global payroll, benefits administration, and employee services function as part of a small administration team.
- Maintenance of a secure HR database and employee files.
- Provide a high level of service to Konrad Group employees and managers
- Accurate and timely processing of regular payrolls
- Administer benefits plans and employee documentation
- Assist in full-cycle accounting and reporting processes
Successful candidates will have:
- Familiarity with general accounting principles, American, Canadian and United Kingdom payroll principles
- Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Strong sense of math and numerical skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with a problem-solving aptitude
- An interest in technology
- Experience with cloud payroll and accounting platforms is an advantage
- Payroll and accounting certification is an advantage
- Spanish language proficiency is a valuable attribute
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual tech & travel allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.