Who We Are
Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
About The Role
As an Office Coordinator, you will contribute to the employee and client experience in our Soho office. You have strong multi-tasking skills, a focus on hospitality, and demonstrate operational excellence.
What You’ll Do
- Act as the first point of contact for all Konrad Group guests
- Assist in planning monthly team outings
- Maintain office supplies
- Oversee and maintain office cleanliness
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness
- Maintain storage room cleanliness
- Assist in ordering of all team lunches and event catering
- Other duties as necessary to ensure day to day office efficiency
- 1-3 years of operations or facilities related experience
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Calendars, MS Word, Excel
- A focus on hospitality and providing best service for employees and clients
Perks and Benefits
- Mentorship Program
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- New Device Allowance
- Retirement Planning
- Service Recognition Programs
Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.