Who We Are
Konrad is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
About The Role
As a Motion Designer you will be involved in the design and animation of visually stimulating yet informative motion graphics and videos to be viewed on the world stage by leading companies and global brands.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with our project leads and producers to ensure the deliverables are on brand and inline with the brief
- Collaboratively conceptualize storyboards, design style frames and animate them in After Effects
- Work with a motion design team on a variety of video projects
- Firm grasp of design fundamentals demonstrated by a strong portfolio of motion graphics and video work
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for typography, visual hierarchy and natural motion
- Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro, and an eagerness to learn new tools.
- Experience with Cinema4D, Maya and other 3D animation programs is a plus
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment
- Experience with interaction design and UI animations is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual tech & travel allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.