Who We Are
Konrad is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
About The Role
As a Manager, Strategy & Technology, you have a successful career in digital and have managed cross-functional teams of consultants, designers, and developers. In your career you have successfully led large, complex projects and programs from inception through to completion.
As a Manager, you are primarily responsible for managing client expectations and ensuring that delivery meets their expectations. You are a hard worker and you lead the team by example, being responsible for the full project lifecycle in partnership with Konrad’s senior management. You will formulate project approaches, understand client needs, manage large project teams, identify areas of opportunity for our clients, and leverage the knowledge and creativity of your team to create impactful end user experiences.
As a senior member of the team, you have previously worked with clients from a diverse set of industries. You will use your experience and Konrad’s Design Thinking Process to solve complex business problems and you will guide our clients through early brainstorming, the creation of impactful end user experiences, through to technical delivery and implementation. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a demonstrable experience in leading medium and large teams and mentoring junior team members.
What You'll Do
- You will be responsible for engagement processes including, but not limited to, project scope, timelines, organization, resourcing, implementation, and risk management
- Manage cross-functional teams to ensure the team understands and meets the project and/or program vision
- Be a senior level point of contact for clients, managing their expectations and implementing resolution of project and/or program level issues independently
- Proactively and independently look to solve problems and identify opportunities for improvement
- You will use your experience to strategize and create software solutions for a variety of clients and verticals
- Lead user experience design thinking workshops with our clients
- Play a lead role in understanding and interpreting our clients business challenges and goals and working with our design and technology teams to deliver elegant user experiences
- Be a design and technology thought leader on existing and emerging technology trends
- Be a mentor to other members of the team
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent experience in leading strategy, design, and technology teams
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to influence others and build cohesiveness across diverse individual skills and styles
- A clear understanding of complex management, business, and finance processes from a variety of verticals
- Superior organizational, written, and verbal communication skills with strong problem-solving ability
- Strong track record in liaising with and collaborating with clients from diverse industries
- Proven history of leading multiple large and complex programs simultaneously
- A deep understanding of existing and emerging design, project management processes, and technology
- Strong track record of public speaking
- Experience in mentoring and growing other team members
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual tech & travel allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.