Konrad Group is currently looking for a Finance Coordinator to help run our global payroll as other finance functions such as accounts payable and accounts receivable. The successful candidate will work out of our West Palm Beach office. This is an exciting opportunity in a global, high growth, technology services business.
- Processing multi-state payroll, assisting with benefits administration and employee
- Maintenance of a secure HR database and employee files.
- Processing accounts payable invoices in KG’s accounting system
- Ensuring transactions are in conformity with approvals and purchasing policies, and that all invoices are properly supported.
- Assist with payment runs and month end close.
- Providing a high level of service to KG employees and managers.
- Assisting with other finance functions as required.
Successful candidates will have
- Experience processing multi state payroll.
- Be a confident self starter, with the ability to operate in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making.
- Ability to work independently with a flexible and adaptable nature.
- Excel skills and solid understanding of payroll and accounting software, with a preference for ADP Workforce Now experience, and Netsuite experience.
- Adaptable, flexible and help out where needed with hands on tasks.
- Spanish language proficiency is a valuable attribute.
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Konrad Group is a multi-national technology company with two principal business: Konrad and BrainStation. Konrad is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions.
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and development, with courses, workshops, events, and corporate training offered online and in state-of-the-art campuses. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital
products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.