Who We Are
Konrad is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
About The Role
As a Consultant, Digital Web Analytics, you excel at collaborating with other team members to deliver digital projects and will guide our clients through our Design Thinking Process to deliver cutting edge solutions.
Understanding and solving complex business problems comes naturally to you. You will collaborate with the wider team and our clients through brainstorming, the creation of impactful end user experiences, and technical delivery and implementation. You'll be tasked with working on the solution design and configuration of cloud solutions. Working within the strategy team, your duties will require you to define the approach, coordinate with technology teams, and build consumer and enterprise applications.
In this multifaceted role you will be exposed to and will work in collaboration with our Data Analytics, Strategy, Project Management, User Experience (UX) Design, and Technology teams.
What You'll Do
- Support senior team members on projects varying in size – from smaller rapid-to-market initiatives through to large-scale digital transformation
- Assist in the creation of digital solutions for a variety of clients and verticals
- Help lead and participate in user experience design thinking workshops with our clients
- Play a key role in understanding and interpreting our clients business challenges and goals, and collaborate with our design and technology teams to deliver elegant user experiences
- Gather information on our client’s business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through interviews and research
- Project management and coordination
- Be a data analytics thought leader on existing and emerging technology trends
- Structure presentations, documentation, request for proposal responses, and other collateral
- Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all members of our team
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in being a part of data analytics, strategy, design, and/or technology engagements
- Working knowledge of tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Customer Data Platforms, and Enterprise Data Warehouses
- Experience with relational databases, visualization software (Tableau, Datorama) and experience with open source programming languages (R, Python) is a plus
- Strong track record in liaising with and collaborating with clients
- A keen interest to learn more about the latest technologies
- Excellent written competency and communication skills
- An analytical mindset
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to do their best every day
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Comfortable with presenting and public speaking
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual tech & travel allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.