Who we are
Konrad is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
About the Role
As a Mobile Developer you'll be tasked with working on Android application development. Working within the software development team, your duties will require you to assist in the development of consumer and enterprise applications. This role is ideal for developers who feel confident in their technical ability and want to be a part of the highly-skilled and constantly improving development team at Konrad.
What You'll Do
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software in collaboration with our world class team.
- Participate in code review and performing extensive testing to ensure high quality software.
- Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all members of our team.
- Train other junior team members.
- Continuously provide feedback to the mobile development process within our company.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a software development role.
- Strong command of important programming and computer science concepts.
- Ability to understand a mobile application and how it's built from end-to-end.
- Fundamental knowledge of core mobile principals (UI implementation, Android application development frameworks, Restful APIs).
- Knowledge of latest mobile technologies including Kotlin, Reactive Programming, Android Jetpack, Unit Test, and design patterns such as MVVM, MVP, MVC.
- Great interpersonal skills - we work very closely together as a team and require a lot of communication.
- Proactive personality, and a desire to deliver your best work.
- A love for improving software development workflows/process.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal, are required.
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Parental Leave Program
- Annual tech & travel allowance
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
- Service Recognition Programs
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounge
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.