Who We Are
Konrad is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally thoughtful and driven team players who are lifelong learners.
About The Role
As an Experience Design Intern (UI/UX), we will depend on you to be an active contributor in our design thinking process and the creation of innovative mobile, tablet and web products. You will connect design, business, and technology to ship world-class digital experiences for leading companies and global brands.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with design leads to create compelling interactive experiences
- Learn the end-to-end process of project delivery and the associated design tools involved
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wireframes and visual interfaces
- Collaborate with developers to ensure pixel perfect execution across all project deliverables
- Work with the strategy team to gain insights into clients’ business and project objectives
- Knowledge of user-centered design methodologies
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for typography and visual hierarchy
- Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, and an eagerness to learn new tools
- A portfolio showcasing digital projects that you can share with us
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment
Perks and Benefits
- Mentorship Program
- Campus Ambassador Program
- Service Recognition Programs
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.